Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Corn Maze

This week for family home evening we went to a nearby corn maze. It's the first time I had ever been to one. At first I was really confused as to what the point was. I thought you had to get from one side to the other without getting lost. But in this corn maze the entrance was also the exit. I was getting really bored walking around in a corn field with no real goals. However, my friend Matthew, shown below, showed me the ropes of a corn maze. He's from the mid-west where there are plenty of corn mazes. He showed me that there are specific stations that you have to go through and find. We didn't have time to find them all because I wasted most of the time wandering around in the field, but we did manage to find a few. It was a lot more fun, when I found out the purpose of the maze.

2 comments:

Rose said...

We went to one last year, and I kind of thought the same thing, Tracie. But the kids had fun, and now that I know to find the points, it will be more fun next time.

Delene said...

That is a "MAZE" ing! Looks like you were smiling anyway!