Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Soundtrack of my life...

I saw this on Gina's blog. I thought it was pretty funny so I wanted to post my own soundtrack. Here Goes!


If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

How to do it:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest.

This is fun stuff!

OPENING CREDITS
Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow

WAKING UP
The Prayer by some church singer

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
"Tiny Dancer" by Tim McGraw

FALLING IN LOVE
"Una Voz" by Janice Kapp Perry

FIGHT SONG
"It's your song" by Garth Brooks

BREAKING UP
"Books in the Book of Mormon" by Inside Out

PROM
"Gabriella's Song" by Kurt Bestor

LIFE IS GOOD
"My Brother, My Savior, My Friend" by Hilary Weeks

DRIVING
"So Complicated" by Carolyn Dawn Johnson

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
"Feeling Good" by Michael Buble

FLASHBACK
"Then I did" by Rascal Flatts

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
"I Want Candy" Bow Wow Wow (HA HA HA That one's funny!)

WEDDING
"Piano Concerto No. 20 (Romance) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

FINAL BATTLE
"Strawberry Fields" by Ben Harper

DEATH SCENE
"We Can Work it Out" by Heather Nova

FUNERAL SONG
"I'm Your Lady" by Macy Grey

END CREDITS
"Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson

6 comments:

Delene said...

I don't even know half of those songs! And I don't have any on my computer that I know of. Sorry, can't play this one.

Susan said...

The mental breakdown with "feeling good" as the song was pretty funny.

Katie said...

hahah i saw that too susan. I LOVE THIS IDEA and i am TOTALLY doing it! check my blog soon!

katie grinder said...

yeah... i think it's a good idea to do a sequel...that's what i am going to title my next soundtrack as! :)

Delene said...

You need to update!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Delene!!