Saturday, October 20, 2007

V-V-I-V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!

I Win!!! After a long battle of the biggest looser, we weighed in, and I came in as "The Biggest Looser" As a winner of the competition I won an MP3 player. I love it!! It took us a while to figure out how to get the music onto it but we did it! I'm going to be one happy person at the gym now!!



A picture of the player!A self portrait of me listening to the player.

7 comments:

Katie said...

YOU ROCK! I hope someday i can be just like you!!! :)

Mary Ann said...

who were you doing the biggest looser competition with this time.

Rose said...

You are awesome. Enjoy the music. It makes working out a lot more enjoyable.

Susan said...

Congratulations! Who is we?

Tracie said...

Jeff and I.

Anonymous said...

LOL the contest was rigged cuz she said she wanted to go by percentages not actual weight. PLUS.... she hid her starting weight from being revealed so basically she had the contest in the bag cuz she was running it! Nuff said! Peace out, Let the good times roll!

the ginabean said...

yeehaw! so happy for you!!!