Well I figured that even though I'm a little late at posting it would still be fun for you all to see my version of my trip to see the new nieces.

Jeff holding baby Michelle. I made him hold her while I went to get my camera. He was a good sport to sit around while I played with the babies.

The two cousins. Hopefully they will always dress one in pink and the other in purple so we can tell them apart. :)

I thought the photo shoot was funny, so I took a picture of it.

Here is Rose with most of her kids adoring the new baby.

While the rest of us were oohing and and ahhing over the babies, this is what Jared was doing. Jeff eventually joined him.
3 comments:
It was fun to visit. Rose and I should get together and take some more pictures.
That's a typical Jared activity! Babies are sure cute!!!!
That is a typical Jared activity.
Post a Comment