Friday, February 29, 2008

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's day Jeff brought me flowers, made me dinner, and rented a movie for us to watch. It was nice because I was really tired and didn't really go out anyway. He even did all the dishes afterwards too. flowers
Enchilada Lasagna - This stuff is TASTY!!! You'll have to get the recipe from Jeff if you want a yummy meal.
The table setting.
Jeff studying his recipe.
Working on his masterpiece. I love that he can't just put food on a plate like I do. He has to plate it all fancy. It's fun.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So....when you wrote that recipe down, um I didn't realize he had it in a cookbook or else I would have had just made a copy on my printer!

Delene said...

Jeff, I want the receipt! Looks way good.

the ginabean said...

I'll have to ask him for the recipe.

Susan said...

What movie did you watch?

Rose said...

Just post the recipe on your blog.

katie grinder said...

ummm trace... how do i get one?? you know a boy to cook for me?????