Last night I went and played basketball with some friends. It was lots of fun, probably because I was on a good team...and I actually made some shots. Well, after about an hour of playing I went to catch the ball and had my fingers in the wrong spot and this is what happened. It was very painful. I had parent teacher conferences today so put some athletic tape around my fingers so no one would shake my hand.

You can't really see the color in this picture, but my finger is purple on the bottom side.

It's pretty swollen

Here's a picture of my right finger and my left finger. I sure hope it doesn't stay knobby like that!
6 comments:
That sucks!
OUCH!!!!
Thanks for updating!
OUCH! Jamming fingers is right up there on my hate list with stubbing toes. I feel for ya!
And she can't slice cheese.
I'm sorry, Tracie. That really stinks.
what a beauty... i am proud of your toughness.
Post a Comment