Just some fun photos of friends and family!
HOORAY!! Can't wait.Will you be having a reception in Utah? I think you have our address. Looking forward to partying.
I'll be there.
October 3...2010?
Mike, you must be hilarious, because I was going to make the same comment and we all know that I'm hilarious.
Yeah, is this 2010? I won't be able to come if it is!
I have to say that October weddings are the best!!!! Ours was obviously then too . . . nothing beats the fall colors at the IF temple! CONGRATS:)
Congratulations Tracie, we are all so excited for you.Love Brad & Kalynn(your Green River Family)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HOORAY!! Can't wait.Will you be having a reception in Utah? I think you have our address. Looking forward to partying.
I'll be there.
October 3...2010?
Mike, you must be hilarious, because I was going to make the same comment and we all know that I'm hilarious.
Yeah, is this 2010? I won't be able to come if it is!
I have to say that October weddings are the best!!!! Ours was obviously then too . . . nothing beats the fall colors at the IF temple! CONGRATS:)
Congratulations Tracie, we are all so excited for you.
Love Brad & Kalynn
(your Green River Family)
Post a Comment