Monday, August 24, 2009

4th of July

I know I've been a slacker, but even though these are way late they are worth posting. We had lots of fun on July 4th. Lots of family was here in Idaho so it made for a great party.

We started off watching the parade in Rexburg.

This is what Andy and Kat did throughout the entire parade.....and throughout the whole weekend.
While the boys went fishing, the girls and kids went to Rigby lake. . . .


. . . and made one awesome sandcastle.

It was even guarded by spiderman, a bear, and a zebra
Of course it didn't last long. Right after it was complete it was destroyed by giants
Playing in the water and showin' a little crackSusan being buried in the sand
Kevin being buried in the sand

After Rigby lake we met up with Jeff's family, the fishing boys, and mom and dad for the fireworks in Idaho Falls.

Here's Ben waiting
Marley sitting with her pappaJeff and Marley playing in the dirt
Yes, the animals even came to see the fireworks with Jake

Darren trying to get some action. I just realized I have a lot of pictures that look similar to this one. I should do a post of just those pictures. While we were waiting Jake and Marley were showing off for the camera. Here is a picture of one of their flips.
Wanna-be Gangsta Boys

1 comment:

Rose said...

That picture of Susan and Darren is so funny. You should do a post of just those pictures.