July 9th we spent with Jeff's family at his grandpa's funeral. It was good for me, because I got to meet a lot of his family I never had, but sad because of the occasion.
Ryker and Brody at the viewing

Marley and Brody

The most handsome pallbearer

Marley showing off for the camera. I have about 20 pictures of her...each a different pose

All of the pallbearers

Jeff's mom mourning for her dad

The headstone

Jeff with his mom and step-dad. I love his smile.

Jeremy and Michelle with their family

Brody

After the funeral we went back to the church for a lunch provided by the ward. Jeff was a jungle gym for his cousins' kids.

Gloria with all her sisters

This picture is really cute! It's also miraculous. Brody is very much a mama's girl and will not usually let anyone else hold her.
1 comment:
Funerals are sad, but at the same time, it's great to see everyone.
Post a Comment