On Monday, for family home evening, the Clarks came down to a Chukars game. It was good fun....for most of us. I don't think Darren was in the mood for baseball that night..but he was a trooper and made it through it. Here's some pics from the night.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Chukars Game
Because I was just going to turn around and drive back through Utah in a couple days, on my way home from Nashville I stopped and picked Jared up and brought him to Rexburg to play with Kevin for a few days.
On Monday, for family home evening, the Clarks came down to a Chukars game. It was good fun....for most of us. I don't think Darren was in the mood for baseball that night..but he was a trooper and made it through it. Here's some pics from the night.
I'm not sure what Ethan is doing in this picture
7th inning stretch.... "1....2.....3....strikes your out!!"
Ethan showing me his batting skills
The crew....Jake even tried peanuts....and LIKED them.
I'm not sure why Jake is sad in this picture.
On Monday, for family home evening, the Clarks came down to a Chukars game. It was good fun....for most of us. I don't think Darren was in the mood for baseball that night..but he was a trooper and made it through it. Here's some pics from the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment