Just some fun photos of friends and family!
One man's trash... We'll be coming over to your house to eat some of your bounteous harvest! I made peach raspberry jam too! (haven't tried it either)
no pics of the kitchen LOL. if you want to see it, you must contact me and make an appointment.
I was just going to say how I wish I could see pictures of the kitchen.
Looks, cool. I love raspberry peach jam. It's my favorite!
Looks like you guys have been traveling a lot from your other posts. FuN!! And that jams looks delicious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
One man's trash... We'll be coming over to your house to eat some of your bounteous harvest! I made peach raspberry jam too! (haven't tried it either)
no pics of the kitchen LOL. if you want to see it, you must contact me and make an appointment.
I was just going to say how I wish I could see pictures of the kitchen.
Looks, cool. I love raspberry peach jam. It's my favorite!
Looks like you guys have been traveling a lot from your other posts. FuN!! And that jams looks delicious.
Post a Comment