


These last couple of days have been pretty eventful . . . . . . . not really.
I talked to a friend who said he was breaking a piñata for 5 de Mayo. So I decided I should take a picture of our lame 5 de Mayo party. We watched Spongebob. Today Susan and I got ambitious and bound up all the tree limbs we cut from their big pine tree last weekend, so the city will come pick them up. It took us a while, but it sure looks good. Those city workers won´t be able to complain now.
Then I told the boys that I would go on a walk with them and Ethan told me that I needed to bring my camera to take pictures of them. He asked me about 40 times before we left if I had my camera, so I decided to take a picture of them at the park. It was such a nice day today! Great park weather!!!
2 comments:
That looks like a rocking party!
Just seeing if my picture posts.
Post a Comment