Thursday, June 08, 2006

Old





Today was employee appreciation day at work. They fed us lunch at work, so I didn't have to make my usual trek home. I decided to go sit out in my car and read my book when I was done eating. As I was getting in my car, I was blinded by a bright ray of light reflecting in my rearview mirror, so I took a second look to see what it was only to realize.......it was a gray hair!! Yes, you heard that right. I have gray hair. I'm too young to have gray hair. I don't even have any kids to blame it on either. Some people at work told me that I should blame it on my parents....so THANKS MOM AND DAD!!! (yes, that thank you is full of sarcasm!)
I tried to get some good pictures, but as you can see, you can't really see them while they are still on my head (you can if you look hard enough....it's the little fly away hair), so I plucked them out and put them on a dark surface to photograph them. I think I'll be paranoid for the rest of my young life of gray hair now.....dye...here we come!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT MY FAULT!!!!

Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Tracie, Tracie, Tracie. You poor child, the thoughts of having grey hair at such a tender age. GET OVER IT!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you--hit the bottle! You can finally let it go at 61---that's the perfect age to be white!

Tracie said...

Come on Carl! I don't have as much confidence as you.

Carrie said...

Just think of all the fun you will have with the hair dye! At any given time I have about 3 different colors in my hair, and yes, gray is one of my colors!

Katie said...

oh don't worry... i get them all the time... oh... maybe i should worry... :S