



As soon as I came home from work today, Ethan begged and begged me to play soccer with him, so I finally gave in. It was lots of fun. It didn't last very long. Susan came out and took some pictures of us. As soon as she was done taking pictures, Ethan was done playing. Ethan won.
The other pictures are pictures Ethan took of me getting some lovin' from Jacob, and Susan chilling in the "shade". The last picture is a potato bug Ethan is squishing in his hand. Yuck!! He's always picking up little bugs and stuff. It reminds me of Mary Ann when she was little.....although I haven't seen him kissing worms yet.
I got a random phone call from my old employers in London today. They called to invite me to Daniel's Bar Mitzvah in December, so I'm thinking of taking a trip to London in December. Anyone want to come
with me???? It will be fun!!
5 comments:
Why did you put that ugly picture of me on your blog? I want to go to London. Do you think Darren will mind staying home with the kids.
Heck yes I would mind, but I probably owe you. We should talk in private I suppose. I love the picture of the bug, it's pretty dang sweet.
I want to go to London...I don't have any more time off this year I have used it going to weddings I still have three more this year. Two in Michigan and one in California.
That is crazy that Daniel is 13 ...EEK...
PS...Kissing worms....JERK...I will have to teach Ethan that later. Probably Jake too.
I think Jake will just eat the worms.
i'll come to london too!! hmmm maybe you could hire me to watch the kids while you're gone??? ;) we should talk in private... i love the picture of you and jake, tracie. so cute!! i wish i was around for all these fun times!! that's it I'M COMING OVER! ;)
Post a Comment