Sunday, June 11, 2006

Rexburg Temple




I was driving to church this morning and the temple was looking so great I thought I would take a picture so you can all see how much progress they are making on it. I'm really excited for it to be done. Even though I won't be living in Rexburg when it's done, it will still be a great asset to all those in the area. I made Susan and Jacob take a walk with me this afternoon to go take the picture. This is a picture of them waiting for me on the side of the road.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the temple pics! I was wondering how it was progressing...When is it supposed to be finished?

Tracie said...

They said construction would take 2 years, so probably next year about this time they should be getting pretty close to finishing.

Katie said...

i love to see the temple. i'll go inside someday...