

This last week we had a cold front come through Idaho....and boy was it cold. This was found outside my door when I got home from work. It was so cold, it stayed through the night too. I'm not sure if I'm ready for winter to be here yet. I'm not looking forward shoveling my sidewalks and driveway.
4 comments:
It will be fun to shovel your sidewalks and driveway. I think it's fun, but maybe that's because I don't do it very often.
Guess you'll have to purchase a snow shovel so you'll be ready for the next one!
She already has a snow shovel that was left in her shed. And I don't mind shoveling snow, either. Especially when Darren and I work together. You don't have as much to shovel as we do.
Yup, I saw the same kind of stuff in Provo of all places a week or so back. I don't want summer to end!!!! Aren't you glad your neighbor came and got all those branches for you?
Post a Comment