Today, Ethan wanted a treat that was on top of the fridge. Susan and I had both just sat down so we told him we would get it for him in a min. He didn't want to wait, so he pulled a chair up to the counter and got it himself.
Way to be Ethan....Learnign from the best. I have a neighbor girl that when she wants something and I am watching her she will climb anything to get it. I am getting really good at hiding things.
4 comments:
What a mischievious little boy!
Reminds me of Mary Ann. Only she climbs in the middle of the night!
Nothing is safe up there now!
Way to be Ethan....Learnign from the best. I have a neighbor girl that when she wants something and I am watching her she will climb anything to get it. I am getting really good at hiding things.
I would climb up there for a treat, too.
Post a Comment