Saturday, October 21, 2006

Red Rock






Before we left on Monday, we decided to go over to the Red Rock State park and hike around for a couple of hours. It was AWESOME!! We left Janelle in the car to take a nap while we hiked. It was a little scary at times, but so fun. We went down some pretty steep ledges. The pictures don't really show how steep they were, but at least you can see how pretty it was. After one of the steepest parts, I landed in a big thorn bush. It was painful. The girls are still shocked at how loud I screamed. The didn't think I had it in me. Whenever I moved, another branch came at me from another direction.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

I forgot to mention that the bottle was dropped off the cliff that you see Gina climbing down. I dropped it as I was climbing down. It didn't add to my nerves as I saw it explode at the bottom from the impact. That was a pretty scary cliff.

Delene said...

You guys are nuts!

Mary Ann said...

um ow!!!

Susan said...

Sounds fun!

Rose said...

That looks really pretty. I would love to do that.

Sierra said...

Hiking too?! You suck big time...I mean, you rock...