Sunday, November 19, 2006

Curls





So my friend Brooke decided she wanted to try and curl my hair with egg whites. We had heard about it from several girls, and decided to try. Be beat the egg whites into foam, so it was kind of like putting mousse, in my hair. It makes your hair feel pretty gross though. It curled up a little bit, but not as much as we were told it would so she decided to put it up. This was the outcome. The funny thing is that we had to go to a ward activity after, so I had to wear my prom do. I got a lot of strange looks, like "who's she trying to impress?" I just told them I was trying to get ready for my wedding. No, this isn't an announcement. I have to wait for Andy to get married first.

6 comments:

Delene said...

So.......did you like it?

Susan said...

Do that for your next hot date.

Rose said...

I think it looks really cute. Are you going shopping with us Friday?

Mary Ann said...

What about BEN?

Sierra said...

I loved the do. U R 1 HOT MAMMA!! I'm sure you'll me married in no time with that sizzlin' hair.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! Wear it any time you want.