Sunday, November 12, 2006

Little Black Box


Who knew that a little black box could bring such happiness? I finally got internet hooked up at the house. It's been really nice. Although I was trying to make a secure wireless network.....and I did, but I made it so secure that I can't even use the wireless. So now I have to go back and undo what I did, and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh the joys of technology!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Yeh, good for you! Now we can see updates at least twice a week with all you've got going on.

Delene said...

Happy day! You'll have to spend your midnight hours updating!

Sierra said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so excited you have the internet at home now!!!

Rose said...

The internet is a lot of fun. We sure like our high speed internet.

Katie said...

It's almost like a little black dress...

Rose said...

That's a good one, Katie. Everyone needs a little black dress.