Just some fun photos of friends and family!
It's really looking good! Can't wait to see it finished.
that looks great
I would love to come and go to it when it is finished. Maybe we can take our kids to the open house. Let us know when it is.
I'm with Rose. We'd like to come up to the open house, also. I'm sure the entire population of southeast Idaho will also be there! (Pat C.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's really looking good! Can't wait to see it finished.
that looks great
I would love to come and go to it when it is finished. Maybe we can take our kids to the open house. Let us know when it is.
I'm with Rose. We'd like to come up to the open house, also. I'm sure the entire population of southeast Idaho will also be there! (Pat C.)
Post a Comment