The other day at work we had a little excitement. We had been working for about 2 1/2 hours when someone walked through the front store and said "Um there's a bat hanging from the ceiling over there." We all freaked out, of course. Especially Suzette who had been standing under is all morning re-stocking cards.
So we called HR and of of those brave boys came with a handful of towels, fought to get the bat to unlock it's grip on the ceiling and took it outside. I hid in the back room because I didn't want the bat to start flying around when they went to grab it. I'm sure you can imagine the excitement with 5 girls and a bat overhead.
3 comments:
I would have been LONG GONE! I hate bats.
Excitement in the day is a good thing. It keeps things exciting.
how funny.
Post a Comment