We spent Wed. night at the park. They didn't want to leave at all, but I finally made them when it started to get dark. Then my friend Lisa brought her dog over to the house and showed the boys tricks like, sit, roll over, give me 5, etc. The boys thought that was way cool. They even got to tell him to do tricks and then give him his treat when he did it.
We were going to watch TMNT after that but they didn't have any left at the store. For those that don't know, TMNT stands for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We ended up watching Ant Bully instead. I thought for sure the boys would fall asleep during the movie, but they didn't so they were up until midnight...and of course up early the next morning.
I'm sure Susan hated me all day on Thursday because they were GRUMPY even before they left my house!
Here are some pictures of the boys at the park.
3 comments:
Your a good aunt! Looks like they had fun!
Tracie, you are an awesome aunt. Can you come to Utah and do that?
sounds like fun. I will let you do that for me.
Post a Comment