I was out talking to my neighbor across the fence the other day and happened to look over at my swing. The stupid squirrels scratched it all up. I'm so ticked!! Now I'm going to have to find some way to fix it, and then get rid of the squirrels. I told my neighbor if he sees them in my yard he has my permission to shoot them....as long as he doesn't leave dead squirrels on my lawn. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it and/or keep the squirrels away from it?
5 comments:
A few pet pythons should do the trick
That's funny, Darren. I think snakes would be worse than squirrels.
Yeh, just let them roam around the yard and I'll bet the squirrels will leave them alone. Or you could build a cage around your swing. Don't let your neighbor hit the windows on accident.
You could put a plastic cover on when you're not using the swing. You can buy it in fabric stores and just sew it to fit your cushions.
anti-freeze
Post a Comment