So I decided to take pictures and let you all decide which one I should wear. Not that your vote is really going to count, but I thought you would all like to see what happens when I'm bored. :)
So here they are! They're a little matted and wrinkled from being shoved in a bag for 10 years, but not bad.
This is the oldest one! It's a little short!
This one has a reversible vest! It's actually a bit big for me. I think this was from our Texas tour.
Hot pink AND puffy sleeves. I'm not sure if you can beat this one! I think this is from the Tennessee Tour.
This was the latest outfit. This was from the Florida/Bahamas tour.
I decided to dance around in this one for a while. I don't know how I ever survived Florida and the Bahamas in it. I was dying of heat today!
I was talking to Katie in all of these pictures.
12 comments:
It's a toss up between the first one and the last one. I would love to see your talent show. Would you make up your own dance, or do you remember an old one?
I would have to make up my own dance. That's the problem. I don't remember a lot of different steps, so it would be just doing the same steps over and over again.
I like the last one best. But maybe to keep everyones eyes off your feet you should wear the pink and puffy one. Then nobody will notice the same steps.
Pants....aka....the last one.
I liked the last two best. Be brave and just do it. You'll be glad you did. Did you tell Katie to update her blog when you were talking to her?
Okay, I have to ask--why are you on your knees in each photo? Is it because the camera was so close? These are some dandy costumes, Tracie. I didn't know you had the clogging talent!
I am on my knees in each of those pictures so you couldn't see my legs in those short skirts!
tracie i think you should take and cut the bottems off the last one and sew them on the pink and blue ones that would be hot
The last one is best. The others, well.......! (They've seen better days!)
Well, since you asked for my opinion, I'll give it to you: you should definitely go for the hot pink one with turquoise...I've never seen anything like it! And...if you're feeling too shy for that one, then go for the blue one with stars. Both little numbers are dynamite and would get the crowd going!
i am so glad i was kind of a part of this process in a way... through the phone.. they are great tracie!! i love it sooo much.
OH, why didn't I vote??? WHY!?! I would have definately chosen the candy striper or big pink and poofy.
Post a Comment