Saturday, January 19, 2008

Family Christmas Party

I thought I was late at posting, but I'm still the first to post pictures from my family's Christmas party last week. We decided to wait and have our party while Ben was home on leave from Iraq. It was a good weekend. We had our party and got to listen to Andy report on his mission. Here are some random shots.
Susan, Ben, Rose, Dave
Jeff, Andy, Jared, Mary Ann
The grandkids
Grandkids opening their gifts
Grandma and Grandpa B., Larry and Sandra, Dad and Mom

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

It was a great time!

katie grinder said...

ummm just a few things... #1 i wish i was there... #2 i LOVE mary ann's expression in the picture with all the boys!! so great....

Susan said...

Rose and I kind of have the same pose in the first picture.

Carl and Pat said...

Love Jacob's chocolate face. What a cute bunch of cousins.

the ginabean said...

Looks like a good time! -Isn't family, like, the BEST?! I hope you're feeling better, by the way...