I know I'm a little slow at getting these posted, but I still wanted to post them anyway.

Jon bought pick up sticks so we played that for a while. Darren decided to get creative and use kitchen tongs....I'm not sure I would call it effective, although he did manage to get a few sticks with it.

Ethan and I playing cards. He was my date for most of the night. He makes a good card partner.

It looks to me like Susan doesn't like making out with Darren. Sorry Darren!

The whole crew at midnight.
4 comments:
I love the picture of you and Ethan.
It made me laugh....he is going to hate that picture when he is older!
i was going to say what rose said... i love him picking his nose. so great. almost as good as his "finger hurting picture." :) that's a fav of mine.
Are you sure that's not cheating, Darren?! Yep, Tracie, you've got another classic in that one of you and Ethan. Love that kid!!
Post a Comment