Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Shots

This is a picture of my Christmas gift from Jeff. While I was gone to Costa Rica, he took my spoon shelf and made another one for me. I think he got tired of looking at all the spoons stacking up that didn't fit on the first one...and hearing me say all the time that I needed to get a new one. As you can see the second is almost full as well. That's how bad I needed one. I told him he should get started on another one....he rolled his eyes.

I took this shot for my dad. He's always giving us crap about not getting any snow here in Idaho...well, here's a picture of my fence half buried.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Nice gift. It's creative.

Mary Ann said...

Jeff did a good job

katie grinder said...

good job jeff... trace i told you he was gonna do something for you while you were in costas!! :) hey we should go to mexico this christmas....

Susan said...

Excellent job, Jeff! I'm impressed.

Andy Bartholomew said...

Im up for going to mexico!

the ginabean said...

That new spoon rack (what do you call it?!) is pretty awesome! I'm glad you have a home for each spoon now!