Jeff looks a little different with a beard on. Mary Ann let him put on her turban while we were at her house. I think it goes great with the beard. (I won't tell you what he has strapped to his back :))
Thanks for your honesty and letting me know exactly what that...umm...xray part sounded like. I wondered, as I read through it again, if it sounded how I wanted it to sound, or something else entirely. See, that's what friends are for; I've fixed my -uh- typographical error. You rock!
6 comments:
Jeff looks like a terrorist!!
I told him he looks like an Arab! He didn't think that was as funny as I did!
hahahahahaha... what's on his back?? call me tracie and tell me! :)
Tracie face! You've been tagged...check out my blog. :)
Thanks for your honesty and letting me know exactly what that...umm...xray part sounded like. I wondered, as I read through it again, if it sounded how I wanted it to sound, or something else entirely. See, that's what friends are for; I've fixed my -uh- typographical error. You rock!
If he has stuff on his back, it's probably part of Jared's arsonal! He does look a little different.
Post a Comment