Just some fun photos of friends and family!
Somethings are tough! You'll survive.
That help paying the mortgage will be great.
Where did you find her? Is it someone you already know?
Who is she? Did you and Danell (sp?) come to an agreement? Spill!
I agree with the others, let's hear more about this girl, maybe even a picture! How fun it would be if I was still single, I could be your roommate!
Looks like you're back to the dark background. Does this say something about your personality?I JEST! See you tonight!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Somethings are tough! You'll survive.
That help paying the mortgage will be great.
Where did you find her? Is it someone you already know?
Who is she? Did you and Danell (sp?) come to an agreement? Spill!
I agree with the others, let's hear more about this girl, maybe even a picture! How fun it would be if I was still single, I could be your roommate!
Looks like you're back to the dark background. Does this say something about your personality?
I JEST! See you tonight!
Post a Comment