Monday, June 09, 2008

Mesa Falls

Last weekend I went hiking with a bunch of friends from the branch at Mesa Falls. It was lots of fun, and the falls were pretty awesome. They were really full with all the moisture we have received this year.

Me in front of the falls.

My friend Lisa and I

A picture from a distance. You can see how big the falls are compared to the rest of our group that is standing next to them.
This is a cool railroad tunnel that is nearby. They built the tunnel because the rock from the side of the mountain kept falling on the track.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Those falls are really cool. I wouldn't want to fall in, though.

Andy Bartholomew said...

sounds like fun

Delene said...

I've been to Mesa Falls, I think! Darren and Susan took us there one day. You can get pretty close in the car, right???