Yeah, Bling Bling! I thought you were a humble country girl but not with that ring :) :) :) :) Yeah, I'm not buying 2010 either :) (and January 1, 2010 doesn't really count!)
We are as thrilled as if we were your momma and papa! We enjoyed meeting and getting to know Jeff. Come on now, give us another date, okay?!!! Congrats again.
I'd like to think that after Jeff met the Clark Clan at Lagoon he thought to himself...."Hmmm, these guys are dang awesome, I better ask Tracie to marry me so she doesn't get away!" ha ha ha ha! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like I'm the only one who wouldn't mind the 2010 thing :) JUST KIDDING!! I am SO happy for you and Jeff! You are such a cute couple. CONGRATULATIONS!
15 comments:
What pretty Sparklies you are wearing. Congrats!
Whatever, 2010. I'm very happy for you both. You can't say you're going into this marriage without knowing each other very well :-)
2010!! That's not what I heard. WAY TO GO!!! I can't wait to hear the date and...what a gorgeous ring!!
Talk about BLING! -I've heard it said that however many diamonds in your ring is the number of children you'll have. Does that sound accurate?
2010, huh? I'm calling your bull.
Congrats!
Very pretty ring! I am very happy for both of you. It doesn't sound like anyone is falling for the 2010thing.
Muy bonita!!! Love you both!
Yeah, Bling Bling! I thought you were a humble country girl but not with that ring :) :) :) :) Yeah, I'm not buying 2010 either :) (and January 1, 2010 doesn't really count!)
POR FIN!!!! FELICIDADES....Estoy agradecido q' no te gane lol
I don't speak spanish, but congratulations.
Yeah!!! Beautiful ring. Congratulations!
you're soo silly... 2010.... you couldn't wait that long. :) i am soooooooooo happy for you. you're amazing and deserve the best. :)
We are as thrilled as if we were your momma and papa! We enjoyed meeting and getting to know Jeff. Come on now, give us another date, okay?!!! Congrats again.
I'd like to think that after Jeff met the Clark Clan at Lagoon he thought to himself...."Hmmm, these guys are dang awesome, I better ask Tracie to marry me so she doesn't get away!" ha ha ha ha!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks like I'm the only one who wouldn't mind the 2010 thing :) JUST KIDDING!! I am SO happy for you and Jeff! You are such a cute couple. CONGRATULATIONS!
HOORAY!! CONGRATS!! What a pretty ring!! I want an invitation! I won't make it - but I'll send a present!
Post a Comment