This summer my branch took trip to a spot near Jackson, WY to float the Snake River. It was so much fun. My friend Matthew had a waterproof camera so we got lots of great footage. There was one person on the boat who just took pictures. Here are some of the shots.

The whole group before getting on the water

A picture of some of the awesome rapids

My roommate Dannel

Jeremy and Me (I just got dumped in the water)

More rapids (yes that's fried chicken in his mouth, He really wanted to be able to say he ate fried chicken while riding the rapids)
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. When Dave and I did that, I got thrown from the boat. After I got back in, I quit paddling, and just hung on for dear life. I wasn't about to fall in again. But, it was fun.
Fried chicken and rafting....sounds like a good (and lofty) goal!
Post a Comment