Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Trip to Utah

This last weekend I was invited by the Clarks to crash their family get-together and and go to Hogle Zoo and Lagoon. It was so much fun. I have tons of really cute pictures so prepare yourselves! :)

Jake and Kevin in the Middle seat on the way down to Utah
Ethan and I in the back seat
Huge feast put on by the Clarks! It was sooo yummy!!
Dexter after chowing down on his corn
Jeff and Kevin on a ride at Lagoon

The crew at Lagoon waiting in line for Rattlesnake Rapids. I think Jake got the wettest of us all on that ride.

Ethan eating his shirt
Us on the tilt-a-whirl. The only ride we got Jake on...and only because we tricked him.
Rose, Michelle, and the white alligator
Most of the group on the train at Hogle Zoo
Jake on the train going "choo choo"
The heavy load I pulled around the zoo for a long time. I got my workout in for the day. Hogle Zoo is not a flat zoo. There are hills all over the place.
In almost all the pictures I've seen of Michelle she has had such a serious face. But she was being so cute while we waited for the other kids to go on the carousel I just had to take pictures.
Luke on the Carousel

5 comments:

Grant and Christine said...

You have such a cute family, especially the kids! Come visit my blog for some 'extra special' pictures!

Rose said...

Cute pictures. We love hanging out with you. Thanks for including us.

Mary Ann said...

That is a really cute picture of Michelle! Well all of them are cute.....but Michelle's is my favorite!

Delene said...

Loved all of the pictures! Did Jake like the ride after you tricked him???

Susan said...

Jake was crying and saying "I'm scary" throughout the ride. I did try to make him go on the airplane kiddy ride. I walked away after I put him in it but the worker let him out.