Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Las Vegas

Jeff has a good friend that lives in Las Vegas and keeps telling him to come and visit, so one weekend we decided to head down.

I really like this picture a lot. I just wish it wasn't so blasted hot, so I looked half decent.
We went to see Wayne Brady. It was way funny, and apparently he sings too. We want to go see it again sometime.
We had heard that Margaritaville was a really amazing place that we needed to eat at, so we went. The atmosphere was amazing. There was a live band and a lot of really cool decorations. This is a picture of the ceiling. The food.....it was alright. Way overpriced!
One of the days we were there Jeff's friends took us to Lake Las Vegas. It's a little hidden lake just outside of town. It was so pretty there. While we were waiting in line for the paddle boats, Jeff helped Amy and the kids catch a lizzard.
The Lizzard

Jeff and I in the paddle boat. Can you see the bridge of houses in the background? I think it is actuallly shops and hotel rooms. Not sure though.
This is me in M&M World. This is Jeff's favorite facial expression of mine. :) Actually he hates it!
So cute! ....and the bridge is alright too I guess.
We had a great time. Vegas is a fun place. There is lots of stuff to do there. We also went and saw the Body World exhibit while we were there too. It is so awesome. Very educational. If you ever get the chance to see it, you should!

5 comments:

the ginabean said...

It sounds like you really like your husband or something...

:)

Glad you had a good time. Viva Las Vegas!

Grant and Christine said...

How long have you been married? Isn't the honeymoon over yet? :) I think I'm going to have to give Las Vegas another chance sometime, You're the third person to say how fun it is!

Rose said...

That looks like a fun trip!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I like the face!!

Dannel and Rhett said...

you should have gotten married again. that wouldv been funny! maybe not permitted but funny!