This time of year always means lots of work for me. It's when the garden is ready to harvest, and school starts. Both very time consuming. Here are some pictures of how I have spent my last couple of weekends.

Last weekend: Peach jam. I also made some raspberry peach jam. I haven't tasted it yet, but it sounded good. (you can also see what my new counter tops look like) :) I promise I'll post pictures some day.
The weekend before that: Corn
Stage one: freshly picked, husked, and washed

stage 2: cutting it off the cobs

Stage 3: Bagging it. I used my new vacuum sealer my in-laws gave me for Christmas last year. It worked great!
3 comments:
no pics of the kitchen LOL. if you want to see it, you must contact me and make an appointment.
The countertops look great! Good job on the harvesting. Next year I hope my garden produces and I can do that.
What a bountiful harvest!!
Post a Comment