Anyway, back to the wedding. Here is a picture of Andy and Kat after the ceremony with mom and dad. Don't they look great!!?? It was freezing cold. They were troopers. If you look you will notice there are a lot of clutched fists in the picture. I was all bundled up, and was still freezing. Kat and Andy must have had a lot of hormones going through their bodies to keep them warm enough to keep moving, because they kept going and going without freezing to the pavement. Mom was a trooper too, because I made her take her coat off for the picture. :) It was worth the sacrifice.
This is Ben working it. Doesn't he look sexy? The woman sitting on the table next to us thought so. She kept talking to him throughout the entire evening. I got some good pictures of them on Darren's camera. Don't worry, the lady was about 80ish years old.
The cake battle was a good one. Kat got Andy pretty good as you can tell in the picture. She got the best end of the deal.
2 comments:
Thanks for all of the updates. I love seeing them!
THANK YOU!! Love the Susan and Darren picture!
Post a Comment