Thursday, December 17, 2009

An Awesome Surprise

Late Monday night I decided to get on Facebook just to check things before I went to bed, and I'm sure glad I did. One of my friends from Spain had changed her status to say "I'm in Idaho Falls for a week!" So of course I freaked out and sent her a message to call me. She did. I was so excited. The only time they (she and her brother) had to hang out with me before my trip was Tuesday morning. Unfortunately I had to work, but I was doing labs those days so I invited them to school with me to see what an American school is like. It was great. She loved it. (Brother stayed home and slept) When we were walking through the halls, she said "This is so cool. It's just like the American movies!" I laughed. She thought it was cool that we had cooking classes at our schools. I guess in Spain they only have art and music as elective classes.

Here is a picture of us:

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tracie, you are beautiful!! And what a great surprise!

Rose said...

That is really fun.