Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Flash back to November

Now that I finally have the calendar sent off to the printer, I can finally update my blog. It was a fun thanksgiving because we had both sides of the family together. I feel bad though because I have some cousins on my dad's side that I don't know very well. I guess that's what I get for moving so far away and staying in my own world. Here are some random shots from Thanksgiving.



Grandpa went through his closets and gave all his old hats, jackets and bags and gave them to the grand kids. This is them sporting their stuff


Jacob wouldn't be in the group shot showing of the stuff he got from grandpa...but he let me take this individual shot


Jacob the bear


Michelle...after her pie


Ethan


A great picture- Jake, Ethan, and Luke



I love this picture..... Heather, Michelle, Brooklyn, Jenna



John



Ashlyn



Dessert time! Kaitlin, Brianna, and Heather



Darren Striking a pose



Brianna and her pie



Kaitlin with her pie



Heather eating her pie



Mary Ann cutting all the pies



Dad and his pumpkin pie



Mom and Grandpa Christiansen - I really like this picture



Jolene and Linda



Shelly



Brooke and Ali (Thanks Mary Ann)



Jessica and Caleb



Kyle, Caleb, Zach, Tyler, and Tate....did I get all those names right??



Michelle, Rose and Dave



John and Mike



Sheri and Kathy



Grandma and Grandpa Bartholomew



s-t-r-e-t-c-h



The almost-newlyweds



Susan probably won't like this one, but here it is anyway



Ryan and LaCee... This is a really good picture of LaCee

3 comments:

Grant and Christine said...

You and Mary Ann are twins! I thought it was you till I read the caption!

Mary Ann said...

Tracie the names you weren't sure of are Brooke and Ali (Brooke is the only brown eyed kid in the family!)
how come you didn't post any pictures of Brooklyn feeding Michelle that pie. that was really the funny part of it!

Rose said...

So many fun pictures. I loved the one of the little boys getting into the pie, Mom and Grandpa, and Ryan and LaCee. They were all so much fun.