
On July 10th, I turned 25. I'm getting old! :) I had a great day with family and friends. We had a BBQ and ate lots of good food. I haven't eaten sugar (as in cookies, candybars, cake, etc.) for a couple of months now. This a picture of me enjoying my birthday cake. Chocolate cake with mint frosting. (Compliments of my sister Susan) It sure was tasty!!! The cute girl in the background was my trainer from the mission field, Flor Alvarado. She's super cute. She's also here at BYU-Idaho studying. It's fun to have her around and have someone to practice my spanish with.
2 comments:
Look, its Hermana Alvarado!
I don't know how you can go more than three hours without sugar. Its my lifeline. I seriously can't live without it. I finished off the rice crispie treats yesterday, the angel food cake the day before, guess I better make some brownies or something today. Dave and I buy those big 5 qt. buckets of cheap ice cream and finish it in about a week.
Happy Birthday, Tracie. Wow 25. And I can say we knew you way back when... We miss you and love you and hope you will come to London to visit us
XXXXX Love the Schultz Family
Post a Comment