Friday, July 15, 2005

Swimming Pro



So...along with not eating sugar, my friend Katie and I have taken up working out every night . Our latest craze is swimming. We started out flopping around in the water. (Can you just picture it??) And believe it or not...now I can swim in a straight line. Even with a short arm!! I've been praticing a lot!!!

Anyway, we're practically pros now, so It's time I learned to dress the part. So here you have it! Me....a professional swimmer! (With a Wal-Mart Swimming cap....compliments of Katie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave and I go swimming at the community center (and the beach and river and lake), but we're not quite as professional as you. Maybe I'll surprise him with some sweet goggles and a Wal-Mart cap. I don't think either of us would look nearly as sexy in it as you do!

Anonymous said...

Tracie, only you would look so amazing in a swimming cap. I'm totally jealous. Although I do look pretty good in my raquetball sweatband. Maybe I'll bring it up next time I visit. :) We'd make quite the team!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your disability doesn't get in your way. :-)