Saturday, July 16, 2005

Katie Grinder




If it weren't for my friend Katie Grinder, I think I would go nuts. We have a lot of fun together. She is a great friend. She definitely deserves a spot on my blog. We serve together in the Relief Society Presidency, and we work out everyday together, and we hang out all the time...so I'm around her enough to be able to say she is WONDERFUL!! This is us just hanging out. (She has a digital camera!) Most of the pictures I have are because of her and her camera.
This picture is a picture of Katie at our last Enrichment night. We had a service auction, and she did and Excelent job as the auctioneer. (I'm not sure how to spell that.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Tracie... I feel it an honor to be the first on to write on your Blog. And I feel it an honor to know you! You are the amazing one! You are so kind and thoughtful... I want to be just like you!! You are inspriation to me!! Thanks for always being my friend and support. I know it would have been so much harder to go through this year without you! You are such a blessing! Thanks for all you've done! I thanks my Father in Heaven over and over that I have a friend like YOU!

Anonymous said...

oops.. that was from me, Katie Grinder! (sorry I am new at this)