This is an updated picture of us "little" girls. Sheri had to leave early, so she was unable to be in the picture. Brandi is the one on the top left. Becki (The beautiful Bride), Me, and down on the bottom is Mary Ann. It was fun to all be together again. Lots of memories!!!
I thought this would be fun for you to see. Can you pick me out of the croud? This is a picture of me with my childhood friends and my little sister. Every Christmas we would run over to each other's house to see what Santa had brought them. This particular Christmas Santa brought us all dolls. We must have been good girls....but then again..when wasn't I a good girl?? :)
3 comments:
Top right, right? The cutest one. No offense to your sister.
Ummm...I think you are the one on the bottom left with the cheese smile! - Amy Potthast =o)
Sorry! The cheese belongs to my little sister, Mary Ann. Christi is right. I'm the top right
Post a Comment