Sunday, July 24, 2005

Farmer Wanna-beeeeees



This is me with my friend C.C. After years of promising me she would come visit me in Idaho, she has finally made it. This is us sitting in the middle of a field here in Rexburg. I am sporting my brother Ben's cool hat.

C.C. is also a great friend to me. She always gives a listening ear, and great advice. I give her a hard time a lot, but what are friends for??? :) I am very blessed in the friend department.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great finally going out to Idaho to visit Tracie. I always wanted to take a picture in a field of green and this was the perfect opportunity. I love how the cowboy hat enhances the farmland essence of the picture (hahah). Tracie is one of my wackiest friends. I suppose that is why she is also why she is one of my greatest.

Anonymous said...

Man, I laughed sooooooooo much and sooooooooo hard with you. Those were some great times in the MTC, CCM, Cornella and Zaragoza!!!