

Here's the skirt on two cute boys. Darren is completely against me posting these pictures. He wasn't around when I took them, or he wouldn't have allowed that either. He has even threatened to take my name off his links from his blog. Ouch! As you can see Kevin wasn't too happy to participate either. I PROMISED him no one would tease him. (Remember the word promise Darren) Ethan was more than happy to help me out!And, here's a picture of one of Mike's tires in my trunk. Needless to say, they're big tires.
6 comments:
Ethan doesn't seem to mind, but Kevin is definitly not happy!
MOM
Thank You...I figured you would just do it to Ethan.....Sorry Kev.
That was pretty much the funniest thing i have seen in a LONG time!! Kevin's face is priceless!!!! maybe if you get bumped off darren's links he'll put me as a link!! ;)
Just for the record, I had nothing to do with this.
Ha Ha, Kevin wore a skirt. I'm never going to let Darren forget that his sons were in skirts!
Hahahaha.. i can't stop laughing about it...
Post a Comment