Susan had a "For Carrie" post, so I thought I would make one as well...... as I think Carrie will enjoy these photos most. This is Darren at the BBQ. They had a photo shoot after the meal.
Oh my gosh! I feel so HONORED that you did a post for me!!
Okay, those pictures are so funny. I am quite embarassed that Darren's hair looks like that!!! It's time for an intervention. Good thing I'll be seeing him in less than a month. He needs me!
I think he's leaning more towards Egon from Ghostbusters. He could be Egon's little brother. Props for letting it grow and stickin' it to the BYUI man.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I feel so HONORED that you did a post for me!!
Okay, those pictures are so funny. I am quite embarassed that Darren's hair looks like that!!! It's time for an intervention. Good thing I'll be seeing him in less than a month. He needs me!
Holy Moley! Good thing Darren found those clippers!
I think Darren was going for the Napolean Dynamite look with his hair.
I think he's leaning more towards Egon from Ghostbusters. He could be Egon's little brother. Props for letting it grow and stickin' it to the BYUI man.
Post a Comment