Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rescue 351

The head cheerleader coach brought me a skirt a while back and said "This is too big, you sew, so can you make it about 5 sizes smaller?" So I had to take the whole thing apart, make it smaller, and try and remember how it all went together. I was trying to finish it last night, and I got a random phone call from Darren. He and his friend Mike were stranded and needed me to come rescue them. It's a pretty funny story actually. I don't have pictures, but they are definately worth seeing so for more details and great photos on the story take a look at Darren's Blog. After the rescue mission I came home and resumed my work on the skirt. I finished the skirt at 1:00 am. And It looks good!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should take a picture of the skirt at leastor put it on Kevin and take a picture

Anonymous said...

I think Darren owes you big time. At least you didn't make him walk!!

MOM

Oh, Ethan is a studd and so is Jake!!

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Slade said...

Tracie,

Thanks for the rescue. Custard at the new place is on me. Tell me when and we'll settle up.

Oh yeah...remember, I'm a size 12. ;)