Sunday, June 25, 2006

Saturday






The cheerleader carwash was cancelled at the last minute, so instead of spending the day in Idaho Falls washing cars and apartment hunting, I stayed home and hung out with the family. I took the boys to the park while Susan finished planting her flowers. While we were walking, it was so cute. Kevin made Ethan hold his hand whenever they crossed the street. Ethan also picked a flower for me. It's so cute. Why don't boys continue to do that when they're older?? When we got to the park, Ethan decided he was brave enough to go down the big slide..... until he got to the top, and then he froze. Kevin had to go up and come down with him. However, he kept going up there and before long, he was coming down on his own. It was so hot at the park, that we came home and ran through the sprinkler. The boys didn't like it at first. So I picked each one of them up and sat them in the middle of the sprinkler. They cried for a min. and then realized it was kind of fun. Then they made Susan come run through too..... although she really just kind of stood next to the sprinkler. She didn't want to get too wet before she went in and took a shower. :) It was a fun day. Then, of course, I went and hung with Katie for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a fun aunt.