Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home Improvements





Well, the house is finnaly coming together. We've got Jessie moved in, and the boxes all put away, and we acutally still have room to walk. I even got my room clean. Mom and Dad are the only ones who will really appreciate these pictures, because they saw the house before.
I also got a new washer and dryer. Now that I have a renter, I figured it would be okay to splurge and buy a new washer and dryer instead of remodel and make room for the others that I was given. I got rid of the other washer and dryer the next day, so it's really nice. I finally have a kitchen!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Looks nice.

Delene said...

WOW! I'm impressed. The washer and dryer look great. I'm excited for you. Did you get rid of the other borrowed stuff????

Sierra said...

The house looks great! I'm so jelous, now I want a place of my own. Someday...

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tracie! How do you like the stackable washer/dryer?

Rose said...

Awesome, Tracie! Your own washer and dryer are so nice to have. The house looks great.