Last week I spent a couple of days in Boise at a conference for school. I was really not looking forward to going. I was told by my principal that I had to go. I didn't really know any of the other teachers that were going, and I was afraid I was going to be super bored.....however...it actually turned out to be a ton of fun. The conference was actually really good, and I got to know the other teachers real quick. Coming back to the hotel from dinner we noticed that there was a dance going on. We stopped by to see if it was our group....it wasn't, but another lady standing in the hall handed us each name tags from one of the tables outside of the dance and dared us to go in...so we did. It was way fun. All the other people were dressed up in their formals. As you can see from the picture we were completely under-dressed. But we were able to dance better than all the rest. We even scored some glow sticks from the DJ.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Boise
Last week I spent a couple of days in Boise at a conference for school. I was really not looking forward to going. I was told by my principal that I had to go. I didn't really know any of the other teachers that were going, and I was afraid I was going to be super bored.....however...it actually turned out to be a ton of fun. The conference was actually really good, and I got to know the other teachers real quick. Coming back to the hotel from dinner we noticed that there was a dance going on. We stopped by to see if it was our group....it wasn't, but another lady standing in the hall handed us each name tags from one of the tables outside of the dance and dared us to go in...so we did. It was way fun. All the other people were dressed up in their formals. As you can see from the picture we were completely under-dressed. But we were able to dance better than all the rest. We even scored some glow sticks from the DJ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dare devils! Glad you had fun.
Did you get asked to dance, or you just danced by yourselves?
Was everyone single that you were with?
Post a Comment